This week Danica Kindrachuk from the University of Saskatchewan gives an introduction to Anesthesia
After listening to the podcast learners will be able to:
- Understand a bit of the history of anesthesia and understand its importance.
- Describe anesthesia and its scope of practice.
- Understand the differences between and uses of local, regional, and general anesthesia.
- List 4 main goals of general anesthesia.
- Define the term “balanced anesthesia” and its rationale.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.