This week Anesthesia resident Urooj Siddiqui talks about Neuromuscular Blocking Agents.
After listening to the podcast learners will be able to:
- Understand pharmacology and physiology of muscle relaxants
- Discuss classes of neuromuscular blocking agents
- Know the importance of neuromuscular blockade in practice
- Comprehend monitoring muscle relaxation
- Grasp indications and contraindications
- Review complications
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.