This week we are joined by 4th year University of Ottawa student Zuhaib Mir who will be discussing Otitis Externa.
After this podcast you will be able to:
1. Discuss the relevant anatomy and pathophysiology of Otitis Externa
2. Understand the risk factors associated
3. Describe the clinical presentation and diagnosis
4. Review Differential diagnosis
5. Recommend treatment for Acute Otitis Media, including when you should refer to OHNS
6. Outline possible complications and reasons for referral
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.