In this video Dr. James Wolfli, a plastic surgeon at the University of Alberta, demonstrates how to give a complete physical examination of the face.
After watching this video you should be able to:
- understand how to rule our head/spinal injuries
- describe facial inspections
- comprehend facial sensation in regard to injuries
- test vision during a facial examination
- check the occlusion
- perform facial palpation
- examine the head from a different perspective
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.