In this episode 4th year medical student, Dalia Bibr, from the University of Toronto guides us through the topic of Spontaneous Abortion.
After listening to this episode, learners should be able to:
- Understand what qualifies as a spontaneous abortion and what the different types are
- Understand the different maternal and fetal factors that can increase a patient’s risk
- Discuss the typical clinical manifestations and finding on physical exam
- Explore the common investigations
- Discuss the different management strategies, future implications and counselling strategies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.