In this episode, Aaron Banmann discusses the diagnosis and management of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA).
After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- Define what an aneurysm is
- Describe how an aneurysm develops and list the risk factors for aneurysmal disease
- Describe how a patient with an AAA can present
- Outline how the diagnosis of AAA is made
- Describe the surgical treatment of an AAA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.