In this episode, Dr. Bryce Laing, a Thoracic Surgeon at the University of Alberta reviews the topic of Hemothorax.
After listening to this episode, learners should be able to:
- Define Hemothorax and discuss its physiology
- Identify complications associated with a Hemothorax
- List Differential Diagnosis
- Understand presentation, and what information is important when taking a history and preforming a physical exam
- Discuss different investigations
- Review Management of a Hemothorax
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.