In this episode, Dr. Colleen Weeks, an Orthopedic Surgery Fellow at the University of Alberta, discusses Lower Extremity Osteoarthritis. After listening to this podcast you should be able to:
- Understand it’s importance, and prevalence
- Discuss the pathophysiology and typical clinical presentation
- Explain how to perform a complete history and physical examination
- List the common differential diagnosis and tests to confirm Osteoarthritis
- Review the treatment options and complications
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.