In this episode, Dr. Simon Turner discusses the diagnosis and treatment of pneumothorax.
After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- Explain what a pneumothorax is
- Classify a pneumothorax by cause and by physiological effect
- Describe how a simple pneumothorax is treated
- Describe how a tension pneumothorax is treated
- Describe the steps involved in inserting a chest tube
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.