This week we are joined by 4th year University of Ottawa student Zuhaib Mir who will be discussing Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis. This podcast was created as a collaborative effort between Surgery 101, LearnENT, and the Canadian Society of Otolarygology-Head & Neck Surgery as part of a special series of topics on primary care otolaryngology.
After this podcast you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the topic
- Define Acute bacterial Rhinosinusitis and discuss the relevant anatomy
- Describe the risk factors associated
- Describe the clinical presentation and differential diagnosis
- Recommend treatment for ABRS, including complications and when you should refer to
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.