In this episode of Surgery 101 Dr. Keith Rourke, a Urologist at the University of Alberta, discusses urinary catheterization.
After watching this video you should be able to:
– Understand what a catheter is
– Know why people need catheters
– Define the urethra
– Describe proper catheterization techniques
– Explain the different types of catheters and their uses
– Troubleshoot difficult scenarios
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.